Truffle Lamb Chops Recipe
A luxurious rack of lamb baked to perfection in its own fat in a simple marinade would pair well with some greens and roast potatoes. Just right for a Sunday family lunch!
Course : Main
Serving : 3-4
Difficulty level : Easy
Prep time : 10 mins
Cook time : 40 mins
Total time : 50 mins
• 1 rack of lamb
• salt and pepper to taste
• 3 T olive oil
• 2 T World Market’s truffle, black garlic and parmesan seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 205°C (400°F)
2. Rub olive oil on both sides of the rack of lamb and season with salt and pepper.
3. Sprinkle the truffle seasoning on the lamb, making sure to rub generously on the top side where the fat is.
3. Place lamb on a roasting pan covered with aluminium foil, fat side up and bake for 33 minutes.
4. Turn the oven setting to broiler and broil lamb for a further 7 minutes or till the top is charred and crispy.
5. Let the meat rest for 10 minutes, covered with foil, before serving.
1. There will be a lot of juice leftover in the roasting pan after the lamb has baked. Use it to make a gravy to serve alongside your gorgeous rack of lamb and crispy potatoes!
2. You can marinate the lamb ahead of time too,3 hours is ideal